Office Assistant – Part-time, flexible schedule from home office (approx. 10 hours a Week)
Quad Riders Association of BC (ATVBC) is the Provincial non-profit organization that provides membership services to ATV clubs across BC and deals with topics of regional, provincial, and national interest on their behalf.
Nature & Scope
• The ATVBC Office Assistant is responsible for the association’s administration: of membership and management of membership records
• With a flair for communications, the Office Assistant will assist on, social media management, newsletter production, marketing, sponsorship.
• The Office Assistant reports to the Office Manger and will assist her as needed.
• Minimum three years experience in general office processes
• Familiarity with the maintenance of web pages, Constant Contact and social media is desirable but not essential.
• Exceptional accuracy in data entry.
• Resourceful, proactive and self-motivated; requiring little or no supervision and having a good sense of timeliness.
• Continuous learner and able to meet the changing needs and strategies of ATVBC.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to establish rapport with a variety of individuals and organizations.
• Ability to write effectively and efficiently.
• Familiarity with the sport of ATV riding is desirable, but not essential.
• ATVBC’s office is currently in Vanderhoof.
• This position is suitable for a person wishing to work from their home in British Columbia
Office Hours and Salary:
• As determined and agreed on a yearly basis by the Board of Directors and Office Manager. The current workload involves 10 hours/week in winter and summer. Schedule can be flexible. Starting wages 19-24 / hr
For a complete job description please submit a brief summary of your qualifications to: [email protected] no later than Monday, Feb 24 2020.
Original Post Click Here